SINCE 1964, ALWAYS A STEP AHEAD!
The BLACKLINE project has been revised, updated and completed with the entire line of “TR” continuous feeding inclined shear. The range has been expanded with the introduction of TR-VHD (very heavy duty) shears with cutting forces up to 1800 tons, suitable for the continuous shearing of any type of scrap, from profiles, pipes, pantographed sheets to mixed and bulky scrap, demolition, rails, rods etc…
"TR" - INCLINED SHEAR
The “AUTOMATIC” INCLINED SHEAR for any type of scrap, regardless its length.
- Automatic and perpetual cutting cycle;
- Open box with oscillating inclined floor and continuous feeding;
- Cutting force from 700 to 1800 tons;
- Cutting width up to 1400 mm;
- Vertical compression force up to 500 tons;
- Lateral compression force up to 500 tons;
- Installed power up to 800 kw;
- Does not require foundations.